We aim to review your order and contact you within three school term-time only days of your request to let you know if your items are ready for collection or if we are out of stock. If you don’t hear from us in that time, please email email@example.com.
Collecting your order
- All orders will be bagged, marked for your attention and placed in the green collections bin to the left of the main school gate. (The collections bin is the one on the left-hand side closest to the bike park area)
- Please try to collect your order within three school days of us letting you know that the items are ready to collect. If they are not collected within this time we will assume that you no longer need them and return them to our stock, unless prior arrangement has been made.
Payment by BACs please to:
Account name: Friends of the Vale School
Sort Code: 20-98-74
Account number: 40932329
- Please supply a payment reference of “PL” and your family name. (e.g. Reference: PL Smith)
- Please make your payment within 10 days from the date we notify you that your order is ready for collection.
- If you do not wish to keep the item/s please complete the returns label and put it with the item/s in a bag in the donations bin which is located to the right of the collections bin – thank you